The 2nd Annual Ocean Brews & Blues festival presented by J.R. Dunn Jewelers is coming back to the City of Deerfield Beach for all craft brew enthusiasts on Saturday, May 19, 2018. Come and spend a day at the beach and join us for an exciting craft brew festival, where you will sample an assortment of 125 beers from some of America’s best craft breweries while listening to a variety of blues music entertainers. Along with the great brews and blues there will be an assortment of local foods, cold beverages as well as arts and craft vendors.
|When:||Saturday, May 19, 2018|
|Where:||Main Beach Parking Lot, 149 SE 21st Ave.|
|Time:||3:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Fee:||Free to attend; items available for purchase. Craft Beer Festival Ticket required for sampling.|
Craft Beer Festival Tickets
Ticket Sales Begin March 1, 2018
Early Bird Special $35; expires April 14, 2018 at 11:59pm est
General Admission $40; expires May 18 2018 at 11:59pm est
Event Day $45
VIP Ticket $60 (1 hour early access to sampling and much more!) *Limited Quantities*
3:00PM – 8:00PM (VIP admission tickets include 5 hours of unlimited sampling of over 100 beers, a souvenir glass and special VIP Swag)
4:00PM – 8:00PM (General admission tickets include 4 hours of unlimited sampling of over 100 beers and a souvenir glass)
Please visit for more information and to purchase your festival tickets.
Must be 21 years or older.
All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
All sales are final.
No refunds, exchanges, or returns will be accepted.
- 26 Degree Brewing Co. – Pompano Beach, FL
- Abita – Covington, LA
- American Craft Ale Works – West Palm Beach, FL
- Bangin’ Banjo – Pompano Beach, FL
- Barrel of Monks Brewing – Boca Raton, FL
- Bell’s Brewery – Comstock, MI
- Biscayne Bay Brewing – Doral, FL
- Brew Hub – Lakeland, FL
- Bronski Ciderworks – Pompano Beach, FL
- Ciderboys – Stevens Point, WI
- Concrete Beach Brewery – Miami, FL
- Coppertail Brewing Co. – Tampa, FL
- Crooked Can Brewing Co. – Winter Garden, FL
- Dangerous Minds – Pompano Beach, FL
- Due South Brewing – Boynton Beach, FL
- Florida Beer Co. – Cape Canaveral, FL
- Florida Keys Brewing Co. – Islamorada, FL
- Funky Buddha Brewery – Oakland Park, FL
- Gulf Stream Brewing Co. – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Holy Mackerel Small Batch Beers – Pompano Beach, FL
- LauderAle – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Lord Hobo Brewing Co. – Woburn, MA
- M.I.A. Beer Co. – Doral, FL
- Mathew’s Brewing Company – Lake Worth, FL
- Misfit’s Brewing – Boca Raton, FL
- New Belgium Brewing Co. – Fort Collins, CO
- Nobo Brewing Co. – Boynton Beach, FL
- Prosperity Brew Company – Boca Raton, FL
- SaltWater Brewery – Delray Beach, FL
- Sixpoint Brewery – Brooklyn, NY
- Swamp Head Brewery – Gainesville, FL
- Tampa Bay Brewing – Tampa, FL
- Tank Brewing – Miami, FL
- Wynwood Brewing Co. – Miami, FL
Please continue to check back for updates regarding participating breweries at the Ocean Brews & Blues Festival!
If you’re interested in being a part of our brewery lineup please e-mail [email protected] Subject: Ocean Brews & Blues
We are no longer accepting food or arts & business vendor application for the Ocean Brews & Blues Festival!
Please note: All vendor space was extremely limited and those selected were the best fit for the event.
|3 – 4:15 PM||Mark Telesca Band|
|4:45 – 6 PM||Shaw Davis & the Black Ties|
|6:30 – 8 PM||Jarekus Singleton|
Please continue to check back for updates regarding entertainment at the Ocean Brews & Blues Festival!
Complimentary Shuttle Information
Parking on the barrier island will be limited during the event. Attendees can make the short walk across the bridge to the event or take the complimentary shuttle service. Complimentary parking will be available in the Cove Shopping Center located at 1500 E. Hillsboro Blvd. This shuttle service will run continuously from 2:30pm – 9:00pm.